Our little family-2011

Our little family-2011
We aren't so little anymore

One crazy group

One crazy group
A stroll on the water

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Here we go...

I am so super excited. Tomorrow starts the new regimen of running. We, as a family are getting up before Cris leaves for work at 7:15 am to have family prayer together and then he is off and so are we. Hannah will be in the stroller but the rest by my side...Hahaha, Blake will most likely be far ahead of all of us!
I am actually babysitting for a little while so I have one extra right now which is fun! He will be in the stroller with Hannah and they can talk and play together. My life right now is high stress. I seem to be dealing with it extraordinarily well. We are taking Blake to a Behavioral therapist today to see if we need to do other things to help him calm and be healthy. With his high energy, and thrust at life it is hard for me to find time and energy to do much else than chase. I found that by putting him in front of the computer with movies I can clean and work but I dont want a child who is dormant and I dont want ANY of my babies to end up at 39 years old looking down the barrel of a running revolver! Yes, at this point in the plan I see it as a gun shot to my head! Because life is...well, life, adding one more thing is difficult. A young man mentioned in a talk he gave on Sunday at church that we sometimes think we can "take" time to do certain things. He said that we have no right to be "taking" time at all. God is the only one who can make, take , give or remove time from us! We must shuffle our life and rearrange and "find" time in the time given to do all the BEST things in life. My life is filled with good things, some of them are even the better things in life but I need to prioritize in such a way as to fill my life with only the BEST things. Good, better, BEST!
As I sit here writing this, I hear someone spilling a liquid on a floor. I hear Blake "teaching" someone how to make a noise Im unfamiliar with. And Hannah is behind me eating off the floor....I vacuumed a few days ago...Yickes! So I have much more to say but for now it must be farewell. Wish me luck tomorrow morning...maybe I will even see a couple of you out there with me???????? :)

No comments:

Four sisters join forces for good

Four sisters join forces for good
Robin, Renea, and myself at the half way turn around. What a beautiful moment