Our little family-2011

Our little family-2011
We aren't so little anymore

One crazy group

One crazy group
A stroll on the water

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

back in action

So yesterday and today I have done full on painful workouts. One full hour of cardio and weights. 25 minutes of cool down and that adds up to me eating my words. Yes, I AM willing to workout everyday for 1 1/2 hours. I feel good that I am back doing it and I am surprisingly better than I thought I would be. I figured it would be hard to get back into it and it would be doubly painful also. As it turns out I think it is just as painful for everyone else as it is for me. Maybe I will have someone take pictures and I will try to figure out how to download them. The weather is slowly improving so maybe it wont be long before I can be out running on pavement. That is the one downfall is that I am definitely NOT getting in all the running I want. It is probably about 1 mile each day. I think that with the cardio weight workout it will keep me in condition to do my full runs after the weather improves. I could be wrong, heaven knows I'm wrong a lot!
Next week I will be purchasing my own set of 10lb weights and then I will be able to do this at home. Although, I do believe it is better when I go to the church to workout. There are no house distractions there to keep me from the work.
So I am back in the saddle again!~

BYE

No comments:

Four sisters join forces for good

Four sisters join forces for good
Robin, Renea, and myself at the half way turn around. What a beautiful moment