Our little family-2011

Our little family-2011
We aren't so little anymore

One crazy group

One crazy group
A stroll on the water

Blog Archive

Monday, February 23, 2009

(JPEG Image, 2784x1856 pixels) - Scaled (26%)

(JPEG Image, 2784x1856 pixels) - Scaled (26%)

This is the half marathon I ran in Nevada. It is the running from an angel marathon. It was fun an hard. This picture is at about mile 11. Shortly after this we got a burst of running energy and then we were at the finish line. As it is a couple of months past I can say It was fun! I am doing this to myself again in May. YIPPEE
Notice that the camera features the leisurely stroll we were taking on this bright sunny day?????

NOT- first it may have been bright but it was freezing cold. Second, we were running and leisure never did cross our minds(except when we started talking about food). As has been said by many a human before us - the camera doesn't grasp the picture.
But you must admit our backsides do look might fine after 11 miles! I'm pretty sure you can see the fat dropping off my rear and onto the unforgiving pavement......

No comments:

Four sisters join forces for good

Four sisters join forces for good
Robin, Renea, and myself at the half way turn around. What a beautiful moment