Our little family-2011

Our little family-2011
We aren't so little anymore

One crazy group

One crazy group
A stroll on the water

Blog Archive

Monday, December 29, 2008

I am heading out to my first place of destination on my way to Vegas. I am soooo super excited about this. I am not nervous or scared or anything in that area. Just plain old excited! I will try to keep updated on my feelings as we get closer but we are at 5days and counting. Hope there are people out there who have enjoyed this journey. I will have a new goal to work for after I get back. If anyone has any good ideas for challenge 2009 I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Four sisters join forces for good

Four sisters join forces for good
Robin, Renea, and myself at the half way turn around. What a beautiful moment