Our little family-2011

Our little family-2011
We aren't so little anymore

One crazy group

One crazy group
A stroll on the water

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I went to the hospital to see my sister and nephew. He is not doing well. When I went in the room he was crying and the nurse was trying to help calm him down. It was heartbreaking and without wanting to I started crying. I tried to stop but I was unable to control the tears. Apparently the tube inserted into the first layer of his lung drained nicely but there is still congestion so strongly that they are at a loss as to why and where and how this is ongoing. Ever watch "House"? My sister compares this to that show because keep doing all they can think of and still there is no improvement. She came down to the car where her other children were waiting and she went to say hi and give them hugs. They were so sad! Her oldest daughter started crying and there I went again. It was so sad. I just spoke to my Blake on the phone and he was screaming my name and crying so much that I am now wondering if it just is not meant to be and I should go home!!!!

No comments:

Four sisters join forces for good

Four sisters join forces for good
Robin, Renea, and myself at the half way turn around. What a beautiful moment