Our little family-2011

Our little family-2011
We aren't so little anymore

One crazy group

One crazy group
A stroll on the water

Blog Archive

Friday, January 16, 2009

After all that fantastic hard stuff I am in some kind of funky lull. It is -4 degrees below today and I still have not gone to the fitness center to workout. I want to and I know I will feel great once it is done but getting my butt out the door is another thing all together. Cris came home last night and said "I'll watch the kids and take care of things here, you go to the gym and get a good workout." I didnt go! Why, no good reason, I just didnt go. This really sucks because I can feel it pulling me into a place I dont ever want to go again and yet it is like I am so tired I dont have the strength to pull out. I guess I better sign up or another marathon so the goal is in my face.
I saw a marathon in Florida that would be awesome but it is Feb 1 and that is a bit too soon and a bit too far. There is another one in Monteray Bay California in November but it is $1400 per person. YICKES! I'll keep looking....BYE

2 comments:

Henry said...

I know that feeling. It's the same feeling I've had for the past two weeks. My battle plan is to make my goal so small that it is near impossible to not do it. So, I figured I would run 10 minutes each day, rain or snow, hot or cold. I didn't do it all week. So, this week I will run 10 minutes three days in the week. We'll see if I can do that. :)

Henry

kristin said...

don't think about it. JUST DO IT! That's all I can say..and I KNOW :) (not trying to pretend like I have it all together...but I DO know that it's FAR easier just to go...than to take the mental beating you'll give yourself for NOT going!) Anyways...Satan loves the defeated feeling that you have!!! He does NOT want you to be confident...think how scary it'd be to him the awesome witness you can be for Jesus when you reach your goals and gain all that God's teaching you on this journey..and all the people you can help to accomplish the same thing that YOU are GOING to do!!! you ran a marathon, for goodness sakes! You can DO IT!! in fact..you can do ALL things through Christ!

there's your pep talk ! :)

Four sisters join forces for good

Four sisters join forces for good
Robin, Renea, and myself at the half way turn around. What a beautiful moment