Our little family-2011

Our little family-2011
We aren't so little anymore

One crazy group

One crazy group
A stroll on the water

Blog Archive

Monday, January 5, 2009

IT IS DONE! I HAVE FINISHED WHAT I CAME HERE TO DO!

The run is over and it was incredible. One of the problems is that I am completely and overwhelmingly exhausted. I have written many thoughts down and my sister Robin will add some input. as for now I will say this...I started the run and I finished the run! I gave my all out there! At some points I had to swallow the tears because I knew they would take more energy than I had. I am going to put some of the pictures on here tonight. Robin and I both ran for one of our sisters that were unable to run. That was wonderful. Renea was there but her daughter had a game and so she was unable to run BUT she did meet us at the half point mark and ran about 1/8th a mile with us. That was nice! We took some pictures and my father was there with encouraging words. My brother in law, who has been incredibly kind and helpful. He has literally given me this opportunity. He took some great pictures and was a tremendous support for both of us. This journey is NOT over!!!! It has really just begun. We are already planning our next run later this year. I have gone from someone who hated exercises to someone who in one year will have run at least two marathons. What a HIGH I am on. This is the best high anyone could be on. Thank you for all you have done, and know this, I will continue to need your help, answers and support. It is what made the difference. Thanks, BYE

1 comment:

Kellie said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! WAY TO GO! YOU ARE AMAZING!

Four sisters join forces for good

Four sisters join forces for good
Robin, Renea, and myself at the half way turn around. What a beautiful moment